We’d love to hear from you
We are always looking for Great IT Talent
|Salary range||£28,000.00 – £33,000.00 per Annum|
Drivers Licence is Essential for this Role. Candidates must live within 30 miles of OX4 2EB.
The company are looking for a Senior Remote Support with at least 3 years’ experience to join their team.
You will be working in a team of five people who provide advanced support for Microsoft based systems. Mostly this support is provided remotely from the office, but occasional onsite visits are required.
- The correct handling of customers
- IT Support tickets
- Ensuring the resolution of various IT Support issues. These may include issues relating to various technologies or different customers
Work is varied, and the recording of all communications and solutions is required within the company ticketing system. Tasks will also vary depending on experience.
Skills & Qualifications
The team is friendly and dynamic, and the company offers flexible working. They look forward to welcoming a like-minded candidate with the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2nd Line / Senior Second Line / Network Specialist: 3+ years (4 or more preferred)
- Excellent computer proficiency, and the ability to learn new software/skills quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion without deviating from acceptable standards set by supervisors/managers
- Ability to work well as part of a team, within projects/assignments that require multiple technicians, whilst maintaining a good attitude towards other staff and excellent customer service
- Responsible for ensuring the correct handling of IT support tickets, according to the processes outlined by the company
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisors or managers
- Share knowledge and skills with other technicians where required/appropriate
- Identify areas for improvement and contribute to the company knowledgebase where applicable
- Organising troubleshooting efforts, on-site visits, or delivering equipment where necessary with help from supervisors, or other applicable parties within the organisation
- Tracking inventory and status for IT equipment and software throughout the organisation
- Maintaining information security and network security/integrity through adhering and improving processes and staff training
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers, technology vendors, and third-party support
- Researching and keeping up to date with new IT equipment, solutions, and architectures in order to ensure that the company provide and maintain effective services and solutions for their customers
- Operating within Quality Assurance guidelines, including the updating and handling of support tickets and ensuring that SLAs are adhered to, and customers are responded to in a timely fashion
- Occasional involvement in client meetings, where appropriate, to discuss support requirements and the effectiveness of our services and solutions
For IT qualifications, please give details of any qualifications on application.
- Microsoft Windows Servers and desktops (All Versions)
- Sharepoint (User Level)
- Cloud Platforms (SaaS/IaaS/PaaS, MDM, Azure, O365)
- Apple (macOS All versions)
- Casual dresscode
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Work from home one day per week (Following successful completion of probationary period)
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for us – Please Complete the Application Form on the application form tab and upload your CV
"*" indicates required fields